The Colorado Springs Flea Market Has Four Different Options For Selling Merchandise:
20′ x 20′ PAVED SPOT
COLUMN WITH BACKGROUND COLOR
OUTDOOR STORAGE CONTAINER
- Container dimensions are 8′ x 20′
- Containers sit on a 20’x20′ space
- Selling area in front of the container is 12’x20′
- Goods may be left locked inside container.
- Container rent includes lot rent. No additional rent is due.
- Containers are rented on a monthly basis with a two month starting commitment.
- Summer rent (April – October) $300/month $360/month on a prime space
- Winter rent (Nov – March) $200/month
- Containers may be moved throughout the market to any approved spot. Some restrictions apply.
- There is a one time $100 charge for moving a container.
- Vendors have access Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9 am to 4 pm to restock and work in their shops.
PERMANENT VENDOR BUILDING
Buyers and sellers are both enclosed in a 15,000 sq. ft. building. The building is heated during the winter. There are fifty six vendor spaces. Five different space sizes are available.